Welcome to Pension Case Management (PCM) Click here to go to Log-in page
The PCM system will be available over the lockdown period 2020-03-27 to 2020-04-16.
Pension Case Management is built to support latest versions of Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 10 and 11.
A number of changes were planned to refine PCM with the objective to prevent errors to come through to GEPF.
The following is a list of all the latest changes in PCM Production, these changes were deployed on the 19th of March 2020.
- The banking details validation process has changed. Click here for more information.
- Click here for a list of banking details validation reject reasons.
- Enhanced Spouse Benefit - Rule Change - 1/11/2019 (PSCBC Resolution 1 of 2017). Click here for more information.
- POS & LWP changes. Click here for more information.
- The SMS notifications are changing. Click here for more information.
Click here to see a list of changes that was deployed to Production on the 12th of December 2019.
Employer User Guide
Kindly find attached, the Pension Case Management Employer User Guide to be used as a navigational guide for accessing and using PCM.